Thursday, April 26, 2012

Off to the Post Office

Here are some more of the Father's Day cards I am sending off today to OWH 
I do hope you will check out this wonderful organization if you have not done so.
There are several cards I made that I cannot show yet because I used an image that has not been released.  I will post it later when some of you are looking for ideas for Father's Day cards.  I know that I am a little early with dad cards but that is due to the deadline for OWH.  Okay, enough talk.
Verve Super Dad, Purely Sentimental, and Banner die cut.
Paper is My Minds Eye Kraft Funday Everyday Fun pack
Bakers Twine, copper embossing
 Verve Super Dad, Purely Sentimental, and Banner die cut
Scraps of light Kraft, SU Chocolate CS
Bakers Twine, copper embossing
Stampin Up Thinking of Father
Kraft, Sky Blue
Bakers Twine

Challenges:
Verve - kraft
Stampin Sisters in Christ- soft pastels third card
Stamptacular Sunday - 3 layers
Ribbon Carousel - anything
Simon Says - anything
Party Time Tuesday - Kraft

Now off to the Post Office.

5 comments:

  1. wow, what awesome cards...super manly cards, thanks for taking the Verve Diva Dare!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marsha - love your cards - they are both great! The colours are lovely - perfect for this weeks challenge! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Marsha, both different but both perfect for 'Man' cards.

    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous mens cards Marsha well done perfect , Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete