Sunday, July 1, 2012

This May Cool You Off

For those of you who are suffering in the heat, here is a card that may cool you off.   We in the Pacific NW are still waiting for hot weather.  We would even settle for warm temperatures !
The Quirky Snowman digital set is by Doodle Pantry 
Today begins the July Release; check out all the new sets.   The new monthly challenge  begins today too.
This month anyone can download the feature set shown below and use it to enter the challenge.  Download between July 1 and 15.  Then play the challenge.   1 winner will be chosen from entries not using the feature image and 1 winner will be chosen using the feature image Tiny Triceratops.
Here is my card with the new Quirky Snowman  I chose the outline version so I could choose the colors.

I put crystal lacquer on the buttons and Stickles on the snowflakes. 
Sketch is My Favorite Things

Challenges;
Stamptacular Sunday - red, white, blue, sparkle
Mark's Finest - use metal
Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards - anything


16 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! Love the sentiment... it's me! My hands are always cold!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! Fun to see snow since it's been 105 here!!! I love your metal snowflake!!! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful winter card, the snowman is just so cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I could use a snowman here today - its hot! Love this snowman - he has real personality plus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute snowman. They are my favorite thing to use on cards. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Such a cute card. I would gladly send you some of our heat for some of your cooler weather. It's just beastly here. I think I need to go make a snowman card with the new set. Maybe that will help! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So making a snowman card will help cool it down outside??? I'd get on it, but I'm on vacation at the beach right now!!!! Your card is A-dorable Marsha!! I love your colors, layout, and papers. So perfect!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marsha--what a adorable snowman card! Just what we need with 100+ degree temps! LOL Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marsha, so darn cute! Love your papers and the border of snowflakes. Wish we could all share the temps and spread the rain where the fires are. Wouldn't that be great? Have a great holiday week.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Christmas card! I love snowmen!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its not warm here yet either Marsha, but its suppose to hit Celsius by Friday, yuck! I love your snowman card and just adore the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Marsha! I am very partial to snowmen but this one requires no bias whatsoever - absolutely adorable. You did a great job on the sketch, too.

    It's almost time to start on Christmas cards for Operatin Write Home - which I struggle with - so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice version of the sketch and a reslly sweet X-mas card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He he a christmascard in juli lovely choice of paper love the cute little snowman thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you did with this set!
    It is so darn cute and fun!
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete