Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Too Busy to Stamp?

This should never be, but sadly it is true.  I won't list all that I am involved in this summer because I don't want to wear you out !  I am glad I am not bored but wish I could squeeze in some stamping time. 
This is a card I made awhile back but never posted.  The darling digital image "Now I lay me down to Sleep"  is by Robyn's Fetish and the sentiment is Our Daily Bread Design.
Not sure if you can see it in the photo, but I put liquid pearls on the drawer knobs. Button is from an old blouse.  Ribbon is seem binding from Ribbon Carousel.

Challenges:
Ribbon Carousel - button and bows
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards - anything
Great Impressions - stay in the lines
Word Art


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Marsha....I just LOVE this card. The image is beyond adorable, and the sentiment is absolutely precious! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this adorable card with us in this week's DOUBLE PRIZE CHALLENGE at Word Art Wednesday. It's a huge blessing to us to have you share your gorgeous art with us, and i really hope that you will continue to play along each week so we can see more of your delightful creations. Thanks again, and have a SUPER week!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute as can be card with a very touching sentiment. I too am having a difficult time finding some crafty time this summer. But I know once the cold hits here I will have plenty of time.

    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Great Impressions Stamps Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! The sentiment is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the sentiment is perfect for the image. Very creative match, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is soooo cute!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete