Saturday, October 6, 2012

Music In My Life

Music is such an important part of my life.  I love to sing and people catch me humming or whistling a lot.   CDs, tapes, records, Pandora, radio - all sources of music and for me avenues of praise to our God.  Many of my favorite verses in the Bible are Psalms which are actually songs of praise to the Lord and invitations to praise Him with song.  But this verse says the Lord is my song. The Lord not only give me peace, He is my peace; the Lord not only gives me joy, He is my joy;  the Lord not only gives me strength, He is my strength; the Lord not only gives me a song, He is my song.  How cool is that?




The main stamp is by Unity.  The musical notes by Clear Dollar Stamps.
The sketch is this weeks sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy
Other challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ - something musical
Our Daily Bread Design - something musical
Sentimental Sundays - 3, 2, 1 I used 3 dies, 2 stamps, 1 Designer paper
Simon Says - glimmer and sparkle

Have a great day and don't forget to sing!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha! Loved your thoughts on "The Lord is my song"! Your card is great! Love that musical background paper with the spatters and the cute little singing redbirds! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at SSIC!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, you picked the perfect scripture to go with the challenge. I love the layout that you used. It is stunning. Love the little redbirds on your card. The first thing I noticed about your card were the little red jewels as notes. Thanks so much for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful Marsha!! I love the musical background, the musical tab, and that verse!! The little redbirds are the perfect touch!!
    Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful card, love the sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy.
    Hugs, Nelle

    ReplyDelete