Monday, May 6, 2013

Barefoot Redhead

Good morning everyone.  I am in super-duper moods because we are have the most beautiful weather - even hot for us who are not used to this much sun. LOL  I hope we have it a long time.
Today I want to introduce you to an adorable digital image by Digi Darla Designs and also to let you know about a challenge going on at Lady Anne's.  I am very honored that Lady Anne asked me to be on her design team  for this new challenge.


The challenge for the month of May is to make an easel card. I have not made many but they are very easy and fun to make.  This one is 4 1/4 X 4 1/4 so it can fit into an A2 envelop and not require extra postage. (Explanation: square envelopes require extra postage.)

For this card, I used Prisma Pencils to color the image.  I had just spent a week with my red headed 3 year old granddaughter who LOVES life.  This image reminded me of her so I made her a red head. My granddaughters hair is at least this bright - copper in the sunshine.   The butterfly the little girl is looking at comes with the image.  I added  some flowers with an old clear stamp I have.  The grass and flowers are a Your Next Stamp die cut.  The polka dot butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.

I hope you will join Lady Anne and make an easel card.  Winner will receive 5 digital images by Digi Darla Designs.







1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I have 2 redheads so I love this image!!

    ReplyDelete