Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog Candy Winner

There were so many sweet comments on my blog during the OWH Bloghop.  Thank you so much.   And several of you become followers.  WELCOME.  Hope you will continue to enjoy what you see and read here.  Here is a card that expresses my appreciation for your comments:

The mouse and sentiment are Doodle Pantry.  The set is called Cherry Nice Mice.  Here is pic of the whole set:

I made the orange slice for the sentiment by printing the sentiment on white cardstock, cutting it out in the shape of a circle, cutting the circle in half, then drawing in the lines and coloring it. 

Now what all of you have been waiting for: 
The name chosen randomly is Bobbis Treasure
Congratulations.  I will be emailing you today. 

Challenges:
A Blog Named Hero - CAS
Craft Your Passion - natural material =twine
Wags n Whiskers - anything
Created with Love - at least 3 layers
Sister Act - anything


10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card, love the image and the sentiment is great. Love your idea of making it yourself, very creative. thanks for joining us at Created with love You lift me up Challenge.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little guy and your orange/sentiment is fabulous! I also really like your cloud paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image. Great coloring. Thanks for joining our You life me UP challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I like the sentiment. And the lovely bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bright card! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge! Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you for our next challenge! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Marsha, love the cloudy sky background and the grassy border die cut! Love the Doodle Pantry mouse!!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute!! Thanks so much for participating in the Sister Act Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this card is just adorable! Love the fun colors and that cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Card! Thanks for joining us this week at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B.- DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did the orange Marsha! Great card!

    ReplyDelete