Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Special

Hope you are enjoying the long weekend.  It is soooo cold and windy here.  It has been a great time to stay inside, do some blog hopping, and do some stamping.  So many wonderful ideas on the OWH Boghop and I was inspired to do a One Page Wonder.

I made eight cards out of the one sheet of double sided designer paper.  I actually found it quite challenging.
I used various stamps and digital sentiments.

Here are two cards on which I used the sentiments at Doodle Pantry.  They are available here.



Also I want to mention a freebie that is today only at Doodle Pantry.  I can hardly wait to use some of these on my OWH cards.

Did you hop along on the OWH Bloghop?  Lots of inspiration there. 146 bogs.

Challenges:
OWH  One Sheet Wonder
Dutch Dare  butterfly
Penny's Paper Crafting circles
Wags n Whiskers  - anything
Sister Act
Timeless Tuesday


11 comments:

  1. Great serie of cards! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow - awesome cards = and all from one sheet of double sided paper, I think I have the instruction some where - now to find them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats some achievement!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards and thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Circles" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am impressed 8 fabulous cards from one sheet of paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge! Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you for our next challenge! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fabulous - I cannot believe how each one is different - bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Marsha! Love the blues and greens together! Thank you for joining us for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! Don't forget to check out our newest challenge posted today!

    Ally
    http://flourishes.org/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marsha fantastic cards, great colours and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bunch of great cards! I stopped by to see your one sheet wonders and they are definitely wonder-ful!!! :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! My favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete