Monday, September 2, 2013

School Year Is In Session

This is the last back to school card that I made for a grandchild that starts school tomorrow.  Even though I am just the grandma to these kids, I am happy to see the school year start.  It means more systematic, scheduled days for me too, and Awana which I will be involved with again this year.
I had fun making this card.  The notebook paper, paper clips, pencil, and sentiment are all Doodle Pantry digitals - two sets, "Notebook Paper" and "Pencil and Paperclip".   One of the things I love about digital images is how you can change the sizes and interpose image over image. I interposed the clips and the pencil onto the paper, then punched holes on the side.  The dragon is by Dustin Pike.

Challenges:
Great Impressions - Fall colors
The Perfect Sentiment - back to school
Sister Act - anything
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything
Craft 4 Eternity - back to school


9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. Really cute.

    Thanks for joining our back to school challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous Back to School card.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun and cute back to school card. Thanks for joining us at the Great Impressions challenge this month.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I do not do digital designs but you make it look very interesting. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I really like how you included the paper clips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card for back to school. Love the notebook paper with the paperclips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! I love the little dinosaur! Adorable!

    Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete