Monday, January 13, 2014

White On White

Every now and then, I make a super simple CAS card.  Paper Makeup Stamps has a new challenge beginning to day - White On White.  I thought this would be a good time to use one of their digital Scriptures.  I like using my ScorPal  to emboss lines when making a plain card - just adds a little class.

The first layer on the base is glued down flat but the layer with the Scripture is popped up with thin dimensional tape.
The Psalms are one of my favorite parts of the Bible.  I think David and the other authors of those songs expressed every emotion we experience.  When it comes to praising God, thanking Him for who He is, for getting a glimpse of His majesty, power, love, grace, goodness, and all He is and provides for us, it is all in the Psalms.
 I love the fonts that Paper Makeup Stamps has used on this verse.

Well, that's about it for this post.  Head over to the digi makeover challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps and join in the White on White challenge.  I know you will find some inspiration from the DT there.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - ice inspiration 
Pink Gem - something new (digital sentiment)
What if Wednesday - new to me (digital sentiment)
Great Impressions - use something new (digital sentiment)




6 comments:

  1. Beautifully simple. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this cas card. It really give the scripture the importance it deserves.

    Mary Anne, Great Impression DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the Scripture as the focus and the embossed lines make is very classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Marsha~I love the way the verse has center stage! The Psalms are one of my favorite parts also...giving glory to God and putting our focus on how Wonderful and Awesome/Powerful He is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderfully elegant...Love the embossing on the side and that white on white ribbon. I love it! So delightfully blessed that you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge starts today so, I hope you visit us again. Living you with the message of the Lord in Psalm 107:9, "For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things." Hugs!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete