Monday, May 19, 2014

Bring Your Own Sunshine

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."  Isn't that a great sentiment?  Thoughts to live by.  I want to be a positive person and bring sunshine to others.


The sentiment and the sunshine are by Paper Makeup Stamps
I used a piece of patterned paper that had a "forecast" rectangle, lined it with blue.  The striped paper is another piece of patterned paper from my stash.
The sketch is My Favorite Things:

Paper Makeup Stamps would love to have you join them in this week's  Digi Makeover challenge:  use ribbon, twine, or string.   See you over there.

Other challenges I will enter:

Sister Act - anything
Cards Galore - anything 
Love to Scrap - anything

Word Art Wednesday - anything



3 comments:

  1. I love the brightness of this card-very cheery! The sentiment is fantastic! Thanks for joining the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog's challenge. Hope to see more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Sweet sentiment, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely love, love, love this sentiment it makes me smile, The layout and other details make for a simply fabulous creation. Thank-you for joining us at the CardsGaloreEncore Challenge #5 Anything Goes.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete