Monday, June 9, 2014

Last One, I Promise

This is the last sailboat card with the Doodle Pantry image.  I promise. ( Well, at least for awhile. LOL.)   But I had so much fun playing with this image both in the pre-colored and the lined version, I just had to show you another one.


This time I again used the lined version but again turned the lines blue and used a piece of an old map for the BG.  Following the sketch at What if Wednesdays, I used a thin strip of map instead of twine or ribbon.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - for him
Simon Wednesday - masculine
Craft 4 eternity - for the boys
Stamping Boutique - masculine
Papertakes - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything 

8 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Marsha! Love that sailboat image and the great map paper!! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Marsha, you are rocking this set! I hope you don't stop using it! =) Beatuiful all in blue and love the little strip of map! Great card!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card. Thanks for playing along with The Stamping Boutique! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you want to sail away on a holiday? A very pretty card. It is so delightful for me to see such creative art. It inspires me ( and others) and I thank you for sharing your talents with us today.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How smart to change the line art blue. LOVE it blue! You can keep using this set, I'm fascinated by how many different ways you are using this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The map background looks amazing and the extra piece instead of the twine is a clever idea. The image is lovely in blue and the oval frame showcases it beautifully. Thank you for joining our Father's Day/For the Boys Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the map you used as background paper, very nice! Great image, I love it with blue lines!

    ReplyDelete