Sunday, September 14, 2014

Nephew's Wedding

Wedding cards are a real challenge for me.  I put off making them as long as I can.  But when I can wait no longer, under stress, I make one and usually like it.  This one took several attempts but I do like the end result.
It was a difficult card to photograph but you can see most of the detail in this pic - just prettier IRL.  I embossed the words and the bells with silver, used silver paper for layering.  The pink is vellum that I embossed with a new embossing folder.  Silver hearts are brads.

Challenges:
Sweet Stamps - wedding
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Through the Craft Room Door - anything
Simon Wednesday - make own BG
Sister Act - anything
Cards Galore - any card


4 comments:

  1. So classy and elegant, Marsha! Love the silver in this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beauty. Love all the embossing! So glad you joined us at Word Art Wednesday and hope you'll come back again. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 147:11 which tells us, "The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." Have a blessed week.

    Always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty and soft! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! I like the embossing a lot! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card". Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete