Monday, October 20, 2014

Hey There Punkin

My shelves are lined with photo albums.  My computer is full of photos.  I enjoy going back through past years and yet it makes me sad at the same time to see all those cute babies and realize how fast time flies.  All my children are grown and now my grandchildren are growing up way too fast.  I have to be careful what images and sentiments I use on cards that I send to my grandkids because most of them are out of the baby, toddler stage.  But this sentiment I may use for a few more years because I actually use it when talking to my grandkids.
This cute wagon full of pumpkins is a pre-colored digital image by Doodle Pantry and there are several sentiments that come with this set.
Doodle Pantry has two sets of Wagon Hellos.  This is the 2nd set.  

In making my card, I used Buff cardstock ,a grunge tag, and twine from Kraft Outlet, patterned paper from the Doodle Pantry set, Pumpkin Pie cardstock from SU.  The leaves are cut out with my Silhouette and the leave button is from my stash.
BTW, there are a few more days to enter a card in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - things that start with "G" (green twine, green leaf)
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Pink Gem - create a scene
Open Minded Crafting - pumpkins
Stamp and Create - Fall
Great Impressions - Autumn Eloquence
Crazy Challenge - Fall Gatherings


12 comments:

  1. stunning card !
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a fun card. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 154th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER darling, Marsha! I adore this sweet scene! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkins. Wonderful colors and great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card; thanks for joining us at The crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww a fabulous card, and a non spooky halloween card great for kids. Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really sweet card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect fall card, love the twine and tag Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this!! Love all the twine.. Love how you did the image.. great button leaf.. this is just fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout and the embellishments. Added this set to my Wish List.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love this! Thanks for sharing at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute!! Love your images! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete