Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Valentines for Little Boys

SO CUTE.  That is what describes this new Doodle Pantry digital set, Little Boy Valentine.
I can hardly wait to use all the images and I will because I have 6 grandsons.   Here is the first card I made:
I even braved it and colored it myself with some of my Copics, although I printed out a pre-colored one too to use later.
I made these overalls 5 1/4 inches tall, cut them out then backed them with white cardstock.  I used the overalls as a template.   So the inside looks like this:

Liquid glaze is added to the hearts on the outside and real buttons fit perfectly.  I really love how this valentine turned out.
Hurry over to Doodle Pantry.  Today's new releases are 25% off today, but today only.  And don't forget to enter a card in the Ants in my Pantry challenge where the theme is milk (and add a button or brad).

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - It's a guy thing
Crafty Creations - blues
Party Time Tuesday - anything
PaperTakes - 3 shapes (card, square, heart)



8 comments:

  1. Adorable card!! Super sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite a wonderful card. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, Marsha. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how adorable is this!! I'm sure your grandson will love it :) Thank you for sharing it with us at PTT! I'm also your newest follower and would love it if you stopped by my blog and followed me, too.
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable overalls! Love how you made this into a card. thanks for joining us over at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable!!
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marsha that is an adorable Valentines card!

    ReplyDelete