Sunday, February 1, 2015

I Need More Paper

It is Super Bowl Sunday and I am keyed up and ready to watch.  But it is also the first day of February which means there is a new challenge starting today to Die Cut Divas.  This month our sponsor is Quietfire Designs.  Besides beautiful stamps, Quietfire also has their own SVG files.
I never thought I would say that I need more paper but I really do - double sided paper.  I was alarmed to find that I am out, all except this paper I used for this card.   After making so many Valentines with red and pink, this was a nice change.  The SVG file is called Heart You with Heart Closure.  After cutting out the card from the patterned paper, I then cut out the other elements from Brown Kraft.  Considering the beautiful font and the patterned paper, it didn't need much else - just a few pearls and a heart brad.   
For the inside, I cut out another rectangle of Kraft and a heart out of that so that I would have something for a stamped or handwritten sentiment.
Oh, the possibilities but first more paper! LOL
The Die Cut Divas would love to see what you come up with for the February challenge: Words, Quotes, or Sentiments. 

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - valentines
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
Sister Act - anything
Wags and Whiskers - hearts

1 comment:

  1. You have really cute cards on your blog, and I like looking at all of them. I hope you will stop by my blog to say hello, and if you would...I'd love to have you as a new blog follower. And I will follow your blog because I like seeing all your creative cards. Thanks, and I hope to see you soon!
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete