Monday, April 13, 2015

Time To Pick Three

It's Monday.  That means a new challenge at the Kraft Journal.  This time around is Pick 3 (at least 3).
So the choices are: blue, bow, lace, Baker's Twine, funny, coral, emboss, chipboard.
My choices: funny, Baker's Twine, blue, and bow for a count of four.

I get a kick out of some of Ginger's House sentiments.  I've had this one saved for awhile and decided it was time to use it along with a rooster from the Doodle Pantry and chicken wire from Diane's Daydream Designs.  (Sadly, Diane's digital store has closed but she still sponsors some challenges so keep your eye open for those.)  The chicken wire is printed on Light Kraft Text paper.  Because I think of burlap and farm together, I put a piece of Burlap Ribbon behind the image panel.  The Baker's Twine is Red and Black from the Kraft Outlet.
What three will you choose?  We would love to see your entry at the Kraft Journal Challenge.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Inspiration Destination - anything
Crafty Cardmaker - wings
Little Claire's - use Kraft
Stamplorations - use a number of things  (5 stands of twine, two colors)

6 comments:

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of anything to do with farms so I absolutely love this and your use of that fantastic sentiment. I have it as well and have been hoarding it for that just right image. Love how you've used it here! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha! This is SUPER cute. I love that image. Thanks so much for linking this up in our challenge this week. I always enjoy having you play along. I hope you're having a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. You could also share this one in our challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon - it's Things With Wings (and ribbon/twine). www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com

    V's Sweet Ideas - Anything Goes www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com - AND...V's Sweet Ideas is also having a (four stop) blog hop right now where you can win a stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - This is so funny! :) I grew up on a small hobby farm and my father loves chickens, so I'm sure he'd get a kick out of this! Thanks for sharing it over at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marsha, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining in with our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more - good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great card and that sentiment is so funny too.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete