Thursday, June 25, 2015

Pink Ladybugs

Have you ever seen a pink ladybug?  I haven't either but I love this paper with my fav colors, so pink ladybugs it is.
Because I am still experimenting with my Copics an Spectrum alcohol markers, and because I always print up more than one digital image at a time, I made two very similar cards.

I like the coloring on this second card better than the first but I like the double scallop ovals on the first.  The second card is actually a negative cut frame so it looks kind of neat IRL but I still prefer the double scalloped ovals on the first card.
The digital images are by Bugaboo, our sponsor for the June Bug challenge at the Die Cut Diva's Challenge.  There are still four more days to play.

Challenges:
Papertake - use three (three strand of cord)
Simon Wednesday - anything
Pennys Paper Crafting - anything
Daily Marker - 30 days coloring


5 comments:

  1. Pink and green are a favorite combo of mine, Marsha, so I just love your card! Adorable image and wonderful coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it- I think pink ladybugs are my new favorite!! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never, ever seen a pink lady bug...but I also had that paper in my stash and it's pretty darn cute! Love the image, Marsha. This is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty, hope we see you again soon
    Hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and so adorable... LOVE IT. I the pink ladybug and the paper you used.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
    Kathy/The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete