Thursday, August 6, 2015

Valentines in August?

The Die Cut Diva's Challenge for August is your favorite holidays.  One of mine is Valentine's Day.  I make more cards for that day than any other.   I was pretty excited to play with some of the products by Le Crystelle Clothing and Crafts, including these beautiful die cut hearts using the Spellbinder Lace Hearts dies and the tri- fold heart step cards. 
The step cards are pre-scored and made with Bazille cardstock.  I really like how they are shaped and sized so that the die cuts fits perfectly.  The only thing I had to do was stamp "I love you" and add a few olive colored pearls.
LeCrystelle Clothing and Crafts is the sponsor for this months challenge.  Pop over to the challenge for more details and to enter.

Challenges:
Pile It On - sequins and beads
Papertakes - anything
Crafty Sentiments - holidays
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Says Work It Wednesday - die cutting
Paper Creators - dies


4 comments:

  1. This is the most beautiful card. Who wouldn't fall in love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and the dies really stand out against that rich olive color. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS, Marsha. I absolutely love the fold on this. Ive never tried anything like this. SUPER pretty, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us this week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete