Friday, January 29, 2016

Yeehaw

Taking a break from Valentines today, I made a few birthday cards for kids.

On the first card I stamped with black before coloring and cutting and for the second card, I stamped with brown.  I sure like the black better.  This is a rubber stamp by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps called Cowboy Kid that  I have had for ages.  So cute.  Or should I say "2" cute?
Happy Birthday sentiment is Scrappy Moms.  Paisley is SU.
After coloring the image with Copics, I cut it out with a MFT Circle Stax die.  Perfect size.
The sketch is Stamplortation


Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
DLArt - January challenge
SAS4K - birthday
Stamploration - sketch and cas

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image, perfect for a little chap. Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and cute boy cards
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete