Thursday, September 22, 2016

Just a Little Reminder

Autumn colors are my favorite so I tend to make cards with earth colors all year long but especially in September, October, and November.
I am leading a Bible Study for 9 weeks.  We always have some goodies and coffee.  There is a sign up sheet for bringing those snacks.  In stead of making a phone call each week to the person who signed up for that week, I decided to make up reminder cards and send those out instead.
All the images are stamped with Close To The Heart stamps.
The circle is made with two stamps - the outer rind with the months, and the center with the numbers.  I made up one for the 22nd and another one for the 29th of September.   For the reminders in October and November, I twisted the outer ring so the OCT is on top:



(One more thing I miss now that I moved into a different craft room is a place to photograph my cards. But I am taking a photography class so maybe I will learn how to take pics in a less desirable spot)
Back to the cards - all the images are colored with Copics.   The front panel is Vanilla CS.  Card base is Pumpkin Pie (SU)  The date circle and the backing circle are cut with MFT Die-namics

Thanks for looking.  Love it when you comment.

Challenges:
Die Cut Divas - autumn colors
Simon Work It Wednesday -use stamps
MFT - sketch 

2 comments:

  1. So cute and charming!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reminder. So cute and Autumny.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete