Monday, November 21, 2016

Tag Time

Here is another tag I made for another present I wrapped.  I'm so excited that I am getting my presents purchased and/or made and also wrapped early this year.


The actual tag was cut with my Silhouette machine.  Because I still have not found a good place to take photos of my projects since I moved into a new craft area, you can't see the sponging around the edge of the tag.  I also sponged some dark green on the edges of the tree which I cut out with a Spellbinder die, Holiday Trees set).  The garland is from another Spellbinder set, a Happy Birthday set.
This tag was inspired by Lisa's Tag on day 19 at My Creative Opinion
To and From stamp is SU.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - Trio (three strands of garland)
All Sorts - Christmas tree
Dies R Us - tags
Double D - Traditional Christmas colors
Stamploration theme - three
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas 

7 comments:

  1. A beautifully elegant tag for our 'Oh Christmas Tree' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, fun and festive tag! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW sounds like you are ahead of the game this holiday season ... that's awesome! As is this tag ... just perfect! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘TAGS’ challenge at Dies R Us and the 'Traditional Christmas Colors' challenge at Double D! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag.
    Thank you for sharing at allsorts 'Christmas Tree' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag! Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations Nov. Sketch/Theme challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My you are organised with buying and wrapping your pressies, it's always a mad dash to get mine wrapped! Super tag, thanks fr sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete