Monday, November 7, 2016

Winter Foliage

We, in the Pacific Northwest, have so many evergreen trees around that we can have a tendency to take them for granted.  But our love of them (at least for me) is heightened during December when we cut one for inside the house or use branches for wreaths and swags.  I LOVE the smell of the pines and firs.  I have only experience one Christmas in my lifetime when I did not have a tree for Christmas. I think I missed the smell as much as the beauty of the tree.
The digital stamp I used for this card is by Paper Garden.

One great thing about making the 100 cards for the Caring Hearts Drive is I have been able to use up many scraps of Christmas/winter designer papers.  Yeah!
Ovals cut with Spellbinder Oval dies.
Tag is hand cut.
Sketch - MFT


Challenges:
Pile It On - use scraps
Daily Marker
MFT sketch
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Stamploration CAS



3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Marsha! I too like the smell of look at the holidays. I just may have to case this card. I really love the design! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love your layout and this stamp is gorjuss. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully festive. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS challenge

    ReplyDelete