Friday, May 5, 2017

Happy Cake Day

As soon as I received these stamps and dies in the mail, I had to get busy and make a card with them.  They are so cute.  I was asked to be the guest designer at Crop Stop this week.  Since I use many of the products found at the Crop Stop Store, I made this card for today's Crop Stop Blog post. 
The stamps and die are by Paper Sweeties.


Pretty easy card.  After coloring the cut out images, I popped the cake up with Scotch Foam Mounting Tape.  I use Tombow products for most of my adhesives, often using a combination of Mono Adhesive Runner and Mono Multi Liquid Glue.   After gluing everything in place, I added Baby Blue Stickles and Cantaloupe Liquid Pearls to the dots on the cake.  Each time I have balloons on a card, I add a liquid gloss.  The Crop Stop carries Tim Holtz Glossy Accents.
Here is a close up of the dots and balloons.

Thanks for looking.  I appreciate your comments.

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - hint of pink
Deep Ocean - anything
7 Kids College Fund - anything 
Mailbox Smiles - anything 

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at the Cardz TV Challenge!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your talent in a guest design post for Cropstop. I love your cute cake card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy little birthday card, so cute! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and happy card.Thanks for playing along with us at CardzTV.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete