Saturday, October 21, 2017

Just Horsin' Around

One of my granddaughters is so horse crazy ! so I make her horse themed cards.  Hopefully she will like this one too. (I think that as long as it has a horse on it, I can't lose!)
I started with a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 printer paper (designer printer paper?) that was sky and beach. I cut it 4 x 5 1/4 using the sky part as my backdrop for the scene.  With the MFT sketch as my guide, I created the scene with grass (MFT Ice Cycles), fence (MFT), clouds (Memory Box). I stamped and colored the horse (Inkadinkado) then free hand cut it out.  I made a spring wobble to put behind it so it has some action.
Here is the sketch I used:
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
MFT - sketch challenge
Crop Stop - anything
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Scrapy Land - anything


5 comments:

  1. What a great horse card - I'm sure your grand-daughter will love it! Love how you made it EXTRA fun by putting a wobble spring behind your horse!
    So happy you shared this with us at Cropstop - you helped us get one more link closer to our goal of 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great card for your horse crazy granddaughter! My daughter is STILL horse crazy, and I've never made her a card with a horse on it! (Just one canvas.) I love the wobble feature on yours; how fun! I'm so pleased you shared this card with us at Scrapy Land for our Anything Goes challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job following that sketch and giving such a unique and beautiful design. LOVE this! You are SO creative, and I am grateful to have you link up with us.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh an action card with that beautiful horse is a perfect pairing! Love the outdoor scene you created. :) Thank you for joining us at 7Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha... this is one of my favourites of you! It's such a gorgeous card! Thank you again for joining us this month over at 7 kids challenge blog!
    Aleksandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete