Wednesday, October 4, 2017

More Than One Plan

One of the characteristics that I have developed over the years, thanks to my husband, is to be flexible.  Quite often we say to one another, "on to plan B" or "C" or "D" !
Here is another great sentiment by Ginger's House, reminding us that life gets in the way of our plans but it can be okay.
Background is patterned paper from my stash.  The line at the bottom of the card is a strip I cut from a sheet of designer paper.
I used a sketch found at Sketch Saturday (#356) flipping it.
All the rectangles are cut with dies from Die-namics Stitched Rectangles.  The letter A is cut with a Cuttlebug die.

Challenges:
Words 2 Craft By - A to B
Crop Stop - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Joy Clair - anything
Sketch Saturday - any sketch
Cut It Up - change is good/ altered or recycled

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha! Me again. I love this card's sentiment, as well as you and your husband's plan A, B, C, and D philosophy Very clever! How sweet of you to link up a second card with us at Words 2 Craft By. It's always fun to see how you interpret our challenge words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this sentiment! Sometimes plan B or C or D turns out even better than the original! Thanks for joining us at Words 2 Craft By!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect background paper for that great sentiment! I've had to learn to not only be flexible, but to take one day at a time! Thanks for linking this up to the Cropstop blog! Hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete